Saturday, October 31, 2009

Announcing A Winner .........

Didn't win? Still want to check out Clickin Moms. Anyone who joins using the link below and uses me for their referral will get 10% off now through November.
www.ClickinMoms.com

I've counted up all the entries, I have 22 to be exact, they are all written down on a little piece of paper and as soon as Alana gets up from her nap I'll have her pick out 2 people, the first one for a year subscription and the 2nd one for a 1 month subscription

I'm so excited, I can't wait to see who wins, I'll be back later to update this post...................

We have 2 winners.....













Congratulations!
Grand Prize goes to Berritt
2nd Place Prize goes to Alli

Didn't win? Still want to check out Clickin Moms. Anyone who joins using the link below and uses me for their referral will get 10% off now through November.
www.ClickinMoms.com

I'll be in contact with the two of you about how to claim your prizes
Thanks to everyone who entered, I wish you all could win. Make sure to visit my blog often, I am always thinking of new things to give away!!

The next contest will be for some knitting items, details to follow....

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Just wanted to say (an not to suck up! HAHA) That I wanted to name my DD Alana! We went with Alyssa though!

    ReplyDelete