Friday, October 30, 2009

Work In Progress - Alana's Boheme

Tomorrow I will announce a few winners for my recent contest. See the Contest tab on top for more details. Today is the last day to enter. All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog and your entered to win a free 1 year membership to Clickin' Moms.

I have been knitting here and there, I'm exicted for the cool weather and to be knitting some hats for my little babe. I want to dye some yarn and then knit up some cute stuff for her. I love hats, their small projects, and easily finished. I started this WIP a couple months ago. ugh. But its basically finished I just need to weave in a few ends, put on some buttons, and maybe decide on a finish for the bottom edge.

Just wanted to show a sneak peak of what I have been doing knitting wise. This is knit using size 9 needles and worsted 100 purewool in the Hardley colorway.

taken this morning in my kitchen


a little crazy with the DOF

No comments:

Post a Comment