Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some eye candy and a hello -

I've been having fun since my last post. I'm making all types of homemade beauty products including oil cleansing, lotions and mineral makeup. Handmade is soooo addictive. I always spend more than it would cost to just buy it but I love the process of creating it myself.

I hope to share my creations on the blog soon. Until then here is a little bit of the last couple months.

oooh a newborn


some newborn socks
Debbie Bliss two tone socks



my favorite dyeing I've done in a long time
on gaia bulky



some newborn longies
Attd Silver Lining



my little model



again modeling for me


faraway, so close
by sweet mama small sugar
50/50 wool/silk

.....................................................................................................................

bubbas 9 month photos








last day as a 2 year old


First day as a 3 year old



ooh yummy yummy
Handspun
Wildflower Whimsy
paintbrush on SW merino

1 comment:

  1. Your work is lovely and the children are breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete